Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Network Connection Problem

• Please log in to reply

tomoe

tomoe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Everybody,

I am a new member of geeks to go.. And I want to ask for your help with my computer. The problem is that my internet connection has disappeared. Like when I go to Network Connections, nothing is there. And when I try to create a new connection, it says that one is already created. I cannot create a new one nor repair the existing coz I couldn't see anything. I have a cable internet. I hope I have given all the information that you need to know to help me. I am hoping to get a response from any of you asap.

Thanks,
Tomoe :tazz:

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
So, the connection was working at one time and now it is not? If this is the case, did you download any software just prior to it's demise? Did you try system restore (select a date prior to the proplem)? Lots of ways you could go on this. Not enough detail to do much except ask questions.