Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Deviant War

• Please log in to reply

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
Hey everyone! Long time no see!

Cutting to the chase, I'm playing a game called Deviant War. It is a strategy game. Granted, it's not the most exciting game out there, but I find it interesting. :)

If you want to help me take over the world, you can click my referral link below and I will receive 5 untrained people. You can click once everyday (though I'm not expecting that much from y'all) and each day I will receive 5 more untrained people, whom I can use to make into soldiers or workers (for resources).

Sorry Wiz....if we let people start doing this, it could become pretty out of control.

If you want to join Deviant War and start a clan with me, please let me know. If I get enough people who want to start a clan, I might just do so. :)

Thanks!

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
I remember when people used to put those links in Starcraft chat rooms, claiming they were p0rn.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Let's not post links of this type here....pretty spammy only without the can.

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
@wannabe1 - That's true. Didn't think about that. Sorry. :) I guess it doesn't really matter that much anyways, since once I get further in the game, my population will be growing much faster.

@Titan8990 - That's funny, and a good idea! :) jk.

My offer still stands if anyone wants to check out Deviant War (google it!) and start a clan with me. :)