Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Restriction Message

• Please log in to reply

Michael2385

Michael2385

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I recently started getting a restriction message when trying to open files. (This is all files) it says
"Restriction. This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator" However I am.
Can anyone give me any answer for a solution to this problem. I have ran anti malware programs but nothing is found. I cant access my hard drives or save documents etc to these files. Please HELP!

Advertisements

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
Please stop making multiple topics. Stay with the one in the malware forum for now.

Michael2385

Michael2385

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Mike i would stay with that one it this site would let me post a topic on there :)

Mike

Mike

Malware Monger

• Retired Staff
  • 2,745 posts
I don't understand what you are saying, you've made three topics so far - if you want to add more information please use the "Add Reply" button like you did here.

Your Malware topic is here http://www.geekstogo...t-p1320213.html