My rabbit bit a piece off of my power cord for my laptop! I thought it was fine, but now I'm having trouble keeping it charged. I'm constantly unplugging and plugging it back into the machine because it keeps switching to battery power. I'm thinking I need to buy a new one, but my laptop is over 4 years old, and the warranty is up. Where can I buy a new one? It's an hp pavillion zv5000 if that's of any help. Its battery life sucks and I'm so scared it'll uncharge so much I won't get it to run anymore!
Thanks so much!!