Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Registry problem please help

• Please log in to reply

dhwa13

dhwa13

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi so everytime I boot up my computer it always tries to install somehting but fails. The installation keeps flashing and it makes it hard to operate. I was told it could be a registry problem. I realy don't know what to do. I've tried a registry cleaner and I've tried everything i can think of. I'm pretty sure its not a virus or malware or anything like that but I've ran a virus scan and a spyware scan it it came up with nothing. I have a feeling that it has to do with the Roxio music manager, but everytime I try to uninstall it i get an error:

"Error 1500.Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one."

And it makes it so I can't uninstall any programs.

So is there anything I can do to fix my problem. :)

Advertisements