Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

html help

• Please log in to reply

total idiot and dont care

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,
I'm new here. I'm not even sure if I'm on the right board and it the right area. I am being stalked by a High School classmate who hates me. She continues to load pictures of me on a site called tinypic. There seems to be something (and I'm grasping at straws here) embedded so I can't delete the pictures nor can I get tinypic to cancel the address.

I'm hopeful someone can read this string of text and tell me where I can find the "hidden" picture and delete it. This is one of the more positive pictures she's posted. The others have been rude and on the verge of defamation of character.

Here is the link: http://tinypic.com/s...ages&tag=welter

My picture is the 4th picture.

TIA for any help you can offer.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Did you contact them at [email protected]?

Edited by Major Payne, 17 September 2008 - 11:14 AM.

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yes and it bounced back to me.

I went on tinypic today and the picture is now gone. I know this was somehow set up so pictures were hidden under pictures but I so do not understand html nor do I want too. But if this continues to happen I want to be able to combat this assault.

Thank you for replying to my thread. :)

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
The best way to combat this kind of childish behavior is
  • Do not put yourself in a position to have an embarasing picture taken.
  • Do not feed in to it. If you do not get upset she will get bored with the game.
  • Start an offensive that puts her in a bad situation but does not violate any laws.
The last item is not the best idea, unless you get some real dirt on her, like an audio/video recording of some illegal activity. (If she is taking pictures of you in your home you may be able to do something legaly)
Keep in mind, if she can see it with here eyes (in a public place) she has a right to record it, and publish it.