Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

some sort of redirect script, need help

• Please log in to reply

alpeshnaper

alpeshnaper

• Pip
  • 2 posts
ok here goes, i though i was decent with computers but i guess not, i won an auction on ebay and it turned out to be fake. it was for a car and the sell told me to take a look at his website timdavispage.com to take a look at some more pics of the car. i thought it was weird but i did it anyway. so i downloaded what i thought was just pics but it ended up putting some type of script on my computer. it only seems to effect ebay, specifially when i go to myebay. it goes to a fake page that looks like my ebay but only has his auction on it. i must say its pretty good, but when ever i click on any button it just takes me to some pay site. i called ebay and they said its fake but were no help in solving my problem. Its only from this one pc whenever i log on with another comp its normal, i ran a full mcaffe virus scan, spybot, smitfrad,

what info do you need to help, thanks you in advance

Advertisements