Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stop Error Screen

• Please log in to reply

chessermom

chessermom

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I few weeks ago i found out i have a virus on my computer. This was the problem i was having:

I am getting redirected to random websites when I click on search engine links and I also get a "Failed to Connect" message when I try to access anti virus web sites. My AVG earlier today detected "trojan horse SHeur:chkn" today.
AVG and my computer freezes up before i can clear any of this up. I tried clicking on some of the links to download that were mentioned in other post regarding the same issue but i can't because of the failed to connect message.

Now we just got power from being w/o power do to hurricane.

I start up my computer to try to get these viruses fixed and it runs for minute then goes to a blue screen and says stop error screen

0x0000008e
0xc0000005
0x8062d84a
0xa742094
0x00000000

it tells me to disable the driver. I'm not sure how to do that or waht to do to fix these problems. I'm using a neighbors computer to report these problems.

I appreciate all help!

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
If you think, your computer is infected, travel here: http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html