Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to use the internet...

• Please log in to reply

sunil poojary

sunil poojary

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All,

I am using windows-vista as My OS for hp laptop . I am using broadband internet connection , I am faceing problem to connect to the network . I Manually configured the IP/Gateway and Dns Server ip. I am able to browse with the internet using my desktop PC ( windows vista ) , which is automatically configured .

In controlpanel->"Network connection and sharing" showing LAN is connected properly with network. Torrent links are able to download but only i am faceing problem woth browser...
I tried to setup a network using Broadband connection . but its asking for username and passward.. and its not accepting ..

Same time when i try to browse with any browser requested page is not opening . Pleade guide me through any changes i should do in "Internet Properties " . i am not aware of that ..

regards
sunil

Edited by sunil poojary, 24 September 2008 - 12:15 AM.

Advertisements