Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

invalid address

• Please log in to reply

speedyskye

speedyskye

• Pip
  • 1 posts
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Help me you all are my last hope.....last night i was online then suddenly my connection was lost when i tried to refresh it would not allow me to view anything i closed it and reopened nothing then i unplugged and restarted the comp and again nothing so this morning i called time warner the refresh the connection and had me try to ping yahoo it would not let me i had to uninstall the network card and do ipconfig and nothing still nothing what else can i do i need my computer for school please help me :)

Advertisements

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Welcome to G2G

We need way more information here in order to help you effectively...

Can you start by telling us:

1) Do you have a broadband modem and/or a router?

2) If you have a router, what make & model is it?

3) Do you connect to the modem/router using an ethernet cable, USB cable or is it wireless? (I'm assuming it's via ethernet as you mentioned a network card, but thought I'd better check anyway)