Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

reformated getting a no disk error

• Please log in to reply

_hat_trick_

_hat_trick_

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello all
i just reformated and am currently getting a error it says

igfxtray.exe-no disk
there is no disk in the drive. please insert a disk into the drive \Device Harddisk1\DR2

this error is very annoying i have to press it repeatedly to make it go away to even do anything on my computer :)
i am a sad panda :)

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
igfxtray.exe is a process which allows you to access the Intel Graphics configuration and diagnostic application for the Intel 810 series graphics chipset. This program is a non-essential system process, and is installed for ease of use via the desktop tray.

I would go to msconfig ( Start > Run > type in msconfig, and click OK) and see if you can uncheck it in the startup tab there.

If you cannot find it there you could try using Mike Lin's Startup control panel.

http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

SRX660