Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Morpheus Ultra 4.8.2

• Please log in to reply

Chipster

Chipster

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I had used the free version of Morpheus for a few years and while the ad supported version was a pain, it did at least function. I thought spending the money for a "clean" version would make me like it much better. Boy was I wrong. I've had nothing but trouble with every version and release. I just upgraded to the current 4.8.2 and it's as bad as the rest. As soon as I get the program open and initiate a search, I get an unknown error window advising me Morpheus needs to shut down. This is so much fun I can hardly wait to see what goodies are packed into the upcoming 5.0 version. Does anybody out there know how to get this dog to hunt? The future of any Morpheus on my system depends on you.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
instead of doing upgrades have you tried uninstalling it, rebooting and installing the latest version?