Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Future Decisions.

• Please log in to reply

mcdanielnc89

mcdanielnc89

• PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Hey Guys,

I'm coming to you all for prayer. (All of you that pray that is.) I've got some decisions to make. Big ones at that. For about three years now I'd say it has been that I've wanted to take acting classes or at least voiceovers classes (Animation movies). Now, those of you that know me, I'm a shy person. I do not talk a lot in person at all. I tend to stick to myself and like to be left alone. With that being said, I'd like to transfer to a Campus college and meet new people, have fun, perhaps take drama/theater. I need all of you to be praying for me. I will need a decision by January, or at the latest, August of 2009. I want to really to be an actor for animated movies/television shows. That's what I want my career to be. I will also be doing Computer Hardware, Web Design, & Web Development for a backup.

I'd really appreciate it if you all would be praying. I do believe the God will send me into the right direction, but I ask that you all will be praying for me. As you can see I have a lot fo choices to make here soon and don't know really what to do.

Thanks and God Bless,
-Nathaniel

Advertisements

J-H

J-H

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry I don't pray but I do wish you luck to reach your goal, I've heard quite a few talented voice actors, maybe you could pick some tips off some of them, here is a link to the Voice Acting Club if you are intrested at looking around it: http://voiceacting.proboards62.com/

I've gone there in search of voice actors for flash animations, flash animators are always looking for someone so it is a place to start.

I myself am quite a shy person too, excpet around people I really know, even then but I'm sure you can do it if you push yourself hard enough to give it a go, although I wouldn't rush into anything if you don't have any expeiance, try to build yourself up for it first. Also remember that when you are talking into a mic, there is no one around to hear you.