Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Removing an app

• Please log in to reply

bklyngrrl

bklyngrrl

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
I am attempting to remove a recently installed app (zohomeeting from zoho.com) from my pc (windows xp sp2). I of course went to control panel/remove software feature, however, it is not showing up on the list of programs.

How do I go about removing the app, and its components when it doesn't show within the remove program area?

Thanks for your help.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Per zoho support

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Right now, you can simply remove the folder C:\Program Files\ZohoMeeting directory and the desktop shortcut created. That uninstalls the software !

Btw, we don't put any entries in registry, no adware/spyware kind of stuff, and start only when you start the Meeting and leave no traces anywhere else..

We will soon register ourselves as a windows program so that you can remove Zoho Meeting from Add/Remove programs.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience..

ViprXX

ViprXX

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
According to zoho forum you can just goto the folder C:\Program Files\ZohoMeeting and delete it and that will totally remove it from your pc.

bklyngrrl

bklyngrrl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Thanks! I love this site. Great response rate AND knowledgeable folks.