Hi the Philipsp
, Welcome to Geeks To Go.
It does not necessary is the motherboard issue, there are few possibilities that have lead to the issue such as faulty RAM, defective hardwares or even virus infection in your operating system.
If your system stills around, i would like to see your minidump files. For your information, everytime a system crashes a minidump file is created. The minidump file contains the information of the reason of your crashes.
I referred your error as 0x7A Kernel Data Inpage Error and bug check on the error status will show clearly what went wrong with your system. Some of the error status includes
- 0xC000009A, or STATUS_INSUFFICIENT_RESOURCES, indicates a lack of nonpaged pool resources.
- 0xC000009C, or STATUS_DEVICE_DATA_ERROR, typically indicates bad blocks (sectors) on the hard disk.
- 0xC000009D, or STATUS_DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED, indicates defective or loose cabling, termination, or that the controller does not see the hard disk.
- 0xC000016A, or STATUS_DISK_OPERATION_FAILED, indicates bad blocks (sectors) on the hard disk.
- 0xC0000185, or STATUS_IO_DEVICE_ERROR, indicates improper termination or defective cabling on SCSI devices or that two devices are trying to use the same IRQ.
With the explanation above, you can see that there are other factors that will contribute to your system errors.
Therefore, if its possible to have your minidump file here, i might able to help you to understand the cause for the fault.
P/S: Sorry if my english is bad.
Note:Edit for typo error.
Edited by sUBtech, 17 October 2008 - 10:54 AM.