Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

a squared free removal

• Please log in to reply

andy75

andy75

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi
I downloaded a-squared free quite a while ago from download.com but recently had trouble updating it so I decided to uninstall it, my problem is that I have "uninstalled" it twice now, its still there but when I go to my add/remove programs its not listed, its not listed on revo uninstallers list either, I thought this was supposed to be a respectable program and download.com a respectable site to download from, a squared certainly had good reviews there, could anyone please help me try to remove it from my system, windows xp sp2, thanks very much for any help :)

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
This is something that is a fairly common occurrence and not reflective of a-squared specifically. What I would recommend is that you redownload the application. Install. Once installed then you should be able to uninstall.