Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mouse Doesn't Work and No internet!

• Please log in to reply

KYWOMAN

KYWOMAN

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello! I was asked to come here after getting help from the Malware Forum. My computer ran slow, ran avast and spybot, and with help got several viruses contained. The mouse and wireless problem cam after my system contracted a virus and now can only use the keyboard. Still have the same problems-no internet (although my laptop can get access wirelessly through the same router) and no mouse capabilities! Help!

I think my problems are still due to the virus, however, I cannot do several things instructed from my virus expert on the malware forum because I don't know how to select items to be fixed in the Hijack This program! Also, am trying to make the screen bigger so I don't delete the wrong file!

HELP!! My expert from the geekstogo malware forum sent me here to get my mouse/internet fixed. Can someone help???? :)

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
for the mouse is it USB or PS/2? either way can you try the opposite type as what you have? (i.e. if you've already got a USB mouse try a PS/2 one and vice versa)

KYWOMAN

KYWOMAN

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
It is a USB