my display won't keep the classic settings
Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:08 PM
Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:31 AM
1. Start-->Run. Type SERVICES.MSC & click 'OK'
2. Scroll down to 'Themes' and double click that item.
3. Against 'Startup type', change this to 'Disabled'
4. Under 'Service status, click STOP
5. Now click 'OK' to save the changes.
Should you be worried about using this solution I can assure it will not harm Windows or your PC in any way.
You just need to remember that if you should want to use a different theme in the future, you'll first need
to change the 'Themes' service back to "Automatic" and click 'START' under 'Service status'.
Edited by phillip22, 29 October 2008 - 09:37 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users