Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Toshiba Tecra M2 SD Card Slot not working

• Please log in to reply

Coonie

Coonie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey i recently tried to put an SD card into my Toshiba Tecra M2 and nothing happened, i thought that the drivers might not have been installed but i could find the right on of the toshiba driver page. I read a forum which said try other models but when i do it just says my computer is the wrong model and it doesnt work. I formatted it recently which may be the cause but i dont know what to do, i have also lost all my hotkey options, like i cant push FN+ESC to mute the sound or FN+F6 to change brightness. Thanks

Advertisements

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Moved to Hardware board...

Please try to post in the appropriate board next time. It's most likely not a malware issue especially if you did a format and reinstall of Windows.

Did you get your drivers here? For those hotkeys, do you see a Toshiba program or in the Control Panel for it to be remapped? Otherwise, you might need to find out if there are hotkey drivers for them.