Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question about Profiles

• Please log in to reply

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Not sure if this is the right place, but I want to add my age to my profile without adding my birthday. Is it possible to do that??

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Not that I am aware of, putting in your birthday automatically generates your age. I don’t see any harm in putting in your birthday, but I guess if you really wanted to you could put your age in your interests, or personal statement.

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Thanks, I'm kinda scared about identity theft and all that. I think I'll be all right though...

P.S.- Prepare to be surprised. I think I am the youngest in GeekU.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
You might be the youngest right now (I don’t know every ones age) but, there are quite a few young staff members that have came through, and some have even became experts at very young ages. :)

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Yes, I am aware of a few very young people who have made it through.. I won't mention any names though.