Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 & 2005

• Please log in to reply

inspectordoppler

inspectordoppler

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
I have tried to uninstall both Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 and 2005.

During the installation of both games there was a problem with the Install Shield Setup Engine which froze right at the end. However, both games still worked. I then tried to uninstall the games but the Install Shield Setup Engine froze straight away. I ended the program and got the following message :

You chose to end the nonresponsive program, InstallShield ® Setup Engine.

An error occured while launching the setup. The remote procedure call failed.

One website advised me to delete the registry files of both games, so I ran Microsoft Window's regedit and then RegCleaner at a later stage. I then tried uninstall and got the message:

Setup cannot find the registration files that are required for setup. Please insert CD1 and try again.

I inserted CD1 and the Install Shield Setup Engine froze again (for both games). I then re-installed both games and tried to uninstall them but get the same problems.

I'm stuck with these games on my computer. Can anyone please help?

Many thanks

Mike.

Advertisements