Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My computer is acting very weird

• Please log in to reply

dkfa

dkfa

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!! My computer is acting very weird today. I believe it's been infected with malware. It won't let me Updte AVG or Adaware. And now my computer is saying that AVG needs my license number because something went wrong. Also, when I go on Mozila Firefox, I click on a link, some random tob pops up about somthing related to the link. Example: Iron man movie link comes out with DVD buying links. Or AVG website links pop up a tab with Super Antivirus 2009 or other bad Antiviruses or a link for download.com goes to Burly guy's muliti pills. Now my computer is laggy and won't let me go into safe mode. And it won't let me install malwarebytes anti spyware or other recommended Antiviruses. And now it won't let me open any of my Antiviruses. So here is a summery. Antivirus programs won't update, Antivirus has been messed up, internet tab popups and Ads, laggy computer, no safe mode, can't install Antiviruses, can't run Antiviruses.
Please Help ME!!!

Edited by dkfa, 23 November 2008 - 09:25 PM.

Advertisements