Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes Loading Problem

• Please log in to reply

Saul_

Saul_

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello Everybody,

First off I've already read the topic where shadow gave the .dlls and .bat, but that didn't help me, maybe because I am on iTunes 8.

Well, the problem is all over with a LOT of people, iTunes simply won't open, I've tried Neowin and MANY hardwares/software foruns but found no answer yet.

My computer is in PT-BR, but this is the same window that appears to everybody that has this problem and tries to load iTunes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ANY help would be welcomed.

PS: I've found a iTunes alternative but it is in alpha test, and is limited to a 30 day "trial", it's called Poddox, but iTunes is still needed to edit the files on the iPod.

Cheers,
Saul_

Advertisements

Saul_

Saul_

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Should have thought nobody was smart enough to figure this out, [bleep] [bleep]s.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Saul_,

Please watch your attitude - we're all volunteers here and no one knows everything.

Did you just install an upgrade when this happened? I upgraded to 8.0.2 yesterday and had the same problem. I clicked on the Click Here link in the error message (did you try that), and the remedy was to uninstall Quicktime, then download and reinstall just Quicktime (not iTunes). If you go to this page, you'll find the download link. Make sure you check that you just want Quicktime, not Quicktime with iTunes.

Saul_

Saul_

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It worked, everytime I say something bad people come to help, lol, try it yourself.

And about the problem, resolved it, not iTunes but Anapod Explorer that allows full edit.

Thank you anyways

=]