Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Sound From Any Website

• Please log in to reply

treshold

treshold

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Last week I downloaded PolderbitS Editor Recorder for a free trial and since then my IE and RealteK HD Audio has been giving me problems. 1) IE kept on opening two windows at a time and 2) Realtek keeps on removing itself as from my PC.

1) I contacted ISP and they had me download Firefox as my browser. During the course of troubleshooting, IE decided to work on its own.

2) In regards to Realtek when starting the PC it does not work. I have to uninstall and reinstall it in order to get a sound. It keeps on reconfiguring itself - from how many speakers I have to muting the Line Volume and Mic Volume on the volume control.
I have sound now from my Windows Media Player

3) Now that I've done so, I cannot hear anything from any websites. Does #1 and #2 have anything to do with no sound coming from the internet? I NEED HELP! I D'ONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE : :)

Thanks!

Advertisements

hary

hary

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Check out the FAQ see if that helps.

Sometimes to try another Version of a program does the trick..

Not sure if using Firefox is going to solve anything if the problem is with Polderbits..