Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Central Pa Lan Party

• Please log in to reply

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Hey guys

I understand I posted it in three seperate areas, but I want to make sure people get to read it. Sorry Admin...you most likely will have a problem with this. Well, I'll be sure not to get in a habbit of it. Sorry

I don't know where you all are from, but I figured I'd post it for those in the Central PA area. I will be hosting a 50 person lan party on May 14 at the Mount Joy Fire Hall, located in Mount Joy, pa. The cost for admission is $15 dollars. You can send me a Pm if your interested. You can check out the website at

www.geocities.com/reload2k5lan

Food and drinks will be provided. Games that will be played will be Call Of Duty, Quake 3, and Age Of Empires II. Their will also be tv's setup for multiplayer x-box play and more. Unfortanitly, you must rsvp asap. I need to have a final head count by the Monday, May 6. If your interested, let me know as soon as possible. It''s going to be a blast

Sponsors:

Nvidia
Monarch Hornet Pro

thanks again. I hope to see some of you locals their.

David

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Very nice. to bad im not in the area, but some of my clanmates are. I'll send em the link.

Starjax

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Thanks for sending them out a link

I'm trying to get some more guys coming. unfortanatly, a bunch of guys backed out after I booked the place, so they're only be about 25 people coming. Anyway, I'm still trying to get more. i can handle up to 50, so I can really fill up some spaces. Right now, I'm looking for anyone and their friends. But hey, If al else fails... I got 4 x-box systems that are going to be setup so HALO II all the way :tazz:

David