Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

used laptop

• Please log in to reply

ez2jazz

ez2jazz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I seen a ad for used prostar laptops for $150 don't know anything about them but was wondering if these were pretty good laptops or not worth my time

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there,

Got a link to these laptops? Sounds awful cheap.

Troy

amw_drizz

amw_drizz

• PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
used??? not unless it is under a year old and has been taken care of very well, or is 100% remand.

You get what you pay for I guess. I bought an Dell Latitude c70 I think or something like that, Either ways it was intel p2 with 266mghz cpu 4.2 gig hd, with 128megs of ram. and this was in 04 when I got it, Man was it SLOW compared to my sisters NEC laptop she got from work with the same cpu just more ram & hd space. It cost me $350 back then.

I would if I were you try and get a $600-700 laptop, so it is new and at least comes with a warranty.