Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Has any one worked with Data Prevention Leakage Software

• Please log in to reply

Mobi

Mobi

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi guyz,
Hope you are all fine. I will thankful to you if you could help me for the following questions:

1. Has any one has worked with DPL Software of Trend Micro, Orchestria or Recoonex software. Actually I want that we can track all of our sensitive data even if it travels to a USB drive or being send as an attachment. I am not sure about the concept of these softwares but I was thinking can it track any particular file say for example we have a file “X” which is classified as confidential & sensitive file and three of our managers are using this file by making a copy on their local system, will it track those files as well? Will it track if anyone on his/her local system copy that file to its USB or send through email attachment?
I will be thankful if anyone already using any such tracking software can guide me in this regard.

2. In order to implement EFS on a system is it sufficient to backup that’s users profile to recover the encrypted data or its necessary to make DRA (Data Recovery Agent)?

3. Last question is I wanted to track a particular users activity I mean which application he used, which service he accessed and even where he created/deleted file or folder on his systems as well as on the local network, is there any such software that can track such users activity

Advertisements