Can not run any applications for about 30 minutes after boot up
Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:47 PM
Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:21 PM
There are a few things we can look at. Before we start troubleshooting anything, I would like to get a look at your system. I will need you to download and run an application for me which will take an audit of your computer. This will help us provide you with the most accurate information possible.
(1) Download WinAudit by clicking here. You may want to save this to your Desktop for easy access.
(2) Double click on the WinAudit.exe file
(3) After the application loads, you will see this message, "TO AUDIT YOUR COMPUTER CLICK HERE". Please click on the "here" to run the audit.
(4) You will now see a message stating that WinAudit is examining your computer.
(5) Once the scan is complete, you will have the information right before your eyes. Look at the top of the window, and click on File, and then click on Save. You may also want to save this to your Desktop for easy access.
Note: While most staff members would instruct you to change the file type to a single text file, I would like you to leave it as HTML this time --- it's just easier on my eyes. This may not always be the case.
(6) Along with your next reply to me, please attach the three HTML files to your response. Underneath the text area you type in, you will notice the Select a File option. If you click on the Browse... button, you will be able to find the files to send me. First hold down the Shift key, and Click on the report files and then click on Open. Next, click on the green UPLOAD button to your right. Once attached, you may submit your reply.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:09 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users