Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

An observation...

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
it's also a good way to get your parents to agree to things from school...like permission slips or teachers notes....just glue on a click here to continue button and you're good to go

Advertisements

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

if you've got a contract that you need people to sign....just put a box at the bottom that says "click ok to continue"....they won't read a thing hehe

:)!! That *is* a good one :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
it's sort of like this big police sting i read about somewhere....they were trying to catch all these guys who owed child support or something like that....and they couldn't find any of them the normal way...so they sent them all a letter saying they won some big monetary prize (sort of like the nigerian banker emails) but they had to come claim it.....i think they arrested something like 2,000 deadbeats in one 4 hour period

M420

M420

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Ah, yes......The creme of the crop! But those guys obviously tend towards stupid decisions. Hence the title "deadbeat".

My concern is for the actual smart people that completely ignore TOUs and EULAs. My boss was surprised when I told him that they could actually prosecute him for making copies of his software! He had no idea.