Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Australian Red P-plater question

• Please log in to reply

BS_1

BS_1

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
im an australian who has lost his Red p-plates for driving with more than one passenger in my car after 11pm.

ive had my p plates for 6months so was hoping to get my green p plates after a full 12months when i am eligible.

im also planning on getting a job in about 7months that requires me to have Green p plates

im wondering if the 12months of having red p plates starts from when i first got them or from when i get them back AFTER losing them.

if you are all americans then can someone suggest a forum site where i can ask australians

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi, I'm Australian, but I managed to just squeeze through my L's in time to miss out on the whole P plate scenario. (I never had to put P plates on the car :))

From what I can understand, it will probably start again after you get the red P's back again.

A good Australian car forum I'm registered at, is BoostCruising.

Troy