Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

softwere needed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

haramrit

haramrit

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
i have a DVD movie with DTS 768 kb/s tot , C + L + R + SL + SR , this dvd does not play sound on my dvd player,(video is playing) but playes good on my computer. I have to convert this to DVD video with ac3 5.1 audio. i have tried convert x to dvd but it gives error after completing the process and the output files are still DTS.
kindly help.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
is this dvd a download or original factor dvd?

haramrit

haramrit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
download.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
With all due respect, the best way to get this to play on your dvd player is to actually buy the dvd. There is no way for us to verify the veracity or legality of your download (although in high likely hood, its not legal). Therefore, in accordance with our Terms of Use, we can not provide help with your issue.