Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win32.Trojan.Spyware.EVERYTHING!

• Please log in to reply

darkestfear

darkestfear

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Okay, i'm a girl so please work with me here. The other day I was logging into myspace, and I was about to check my messages (i've logged into myspace plenty of times) well all the sudden my computer just shuts off.. I thought I hit a button. Well then it restarts so I was like okay? and all the sudden when it comes back up.. it's telling me I have viruses trojan worms. win32. spyware EVERYTHING you can think of. I didn't know what to do.. of course my virus protection ran out and I forgot to renew it!! I just shut my computer off.. 2 days ago.. my friend told me to download ad-aware. so I went to get online and it wouldn't let me on internet explorer.. so I just went onto it knowing I could get more viruses. I downloaded it and it got rid of over 400 viruses.. so today I went on thinking they were gone.. they started popping up.. this time not stopping.I got rid of 7 more.. but then after I downloaded this cyber-removal protection for free.. my computer just shut off restarted and when the computer gets up and running it keeps doing it. What do I do now? I know a little about computer but when it comes to this i'm totally lost. Please someone help me.. i'm not sure what to do.

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Hi darkestfear. Welcome to GTG. :)

Please read HERE

Start a new topic after following the directions in the above link. I am closing your other topic.

darkestfear

darkestfear

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Sorry.. I'm new to this site..and I really don't know what to do.. please help me

darkestfear

darkestfear

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I don't know what to do since i'm not on my computer that's having problems. ACtually it wont let me on cause as soon as it reboots it reboots again so I just turned it off completely... what could do this? I mean, is my system basically done for?

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Please tell me what it does when it powers on. Be specific regarding any messages you see before it powers off again.

darkestfear

darkestfear

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
When it powers on, it goes to telling me that WIn.32. (trojan) and asks me to enable it. and that's the only thing I can click on.. then it will keep popping up like 30 times then go away and then start all over.. but by that time, the computer shuts down. I can only get on explorer for 2 min. without having to shut down myself b.c it can't connect to yahoo or even geekstogo.com. it's hard for me to even do anything with it. However, I did manage today 12-18-08 to get on and do the highjackthis log and malware log.. I have posted them along with my other post trying to get things straightend out.