Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Javascript error: error on page

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Before I start, I want to thank anyone who reply's to this.

Ok, the problem..

I have 2 PC's, both working correctly (so I think) but one can't access a certain link. This link being a pop which is javascript enabled. Once clicked on, you get the typical waiting before windows decides to bring up the error. Of cause, many of you would of seen this error (white sheet, with a exclamation mark in a yellow triangle on top) which shows a small icon and says "error on page".

Ok, the tricky part. The site works fine on my second PC which has the same setup. Just different CPU speeds. I've done the normal checks, spyware, virus's etc.. I've updated java, downloaded it again, reinstalled IE, even reinstalled the OS with a repair installation. I would try firefox, but I want to use IE.

So, the answer..?

Thank you again,

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Can you post up your code for a sec. I'll check it out and see if I have any problems. Check your advance options in IE. Do you have your active x and javascript options on? Thanks. Hope I can Help