Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

having REAL problems

• Please log in to reply

spursmat

spursmat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello one and all,

A couple of days ago I seemed to of been "given" virtual maid along with some other annoying things,its come to the point that I can no longer go online with my laptop( using my g-friends to send this)I still don't know how I got these as I download nothing on my pc.

It started on the 3rd of this month,turned on my pc and the wallpaper changed blue with "fatal error...etc".There were also some new icons on my desktop that I have never seen b4 (online pharmc, online dating, some gambling thing 2 anti virus programs ans some others)

I,as other people have stated also have in my win/sys 32 such things as:

msmsgs.exe
ole32vbs (?)
popuper
msole32 (yellow triangle thing)
intmonp

All which I have tried to get rid of via task mananger in safe mode but with no sucess.I did get rid of virtual maid iGuard but now I cant go online,the bar appears at the bottom of the scren but when I click on it to open it,it seems to shoot off the end of the screen :tazz:

I just wondered if there is anything out there that can buy which will help me out,could I send a scanning program from this pc to my kaputt one via blue tooth??

Thank u all for your time and help and its good to see that there still are some people that know what there doing(unlike me) with pc's and help people apposed to hindering them. ;)

Advertisements