Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google search bar changes to html language

• Please log in to reply

zoobeedo

zoobeedo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I do a search on Google it brings me to what I am looking for, however, if I hit the back arrow and try to go back to the original search page this appears now in the search bar:

function l(){try{if(!(/\/blank\.html$/.test(h.location.href)||/about:blank$/.test(h.location.href))&&!(h.google&&h.google.loc)){var a="/search?"+R().substr(1).replace(/(^|&)fp\=[^&]*/,"")+"&emsg=NCSR&ei="+window.google.kEI;try{window.onerror(["NCSR:_g",!(!h.google),"_lg",P?(new Date).getTime()-P:"NA","_sl",Q,"_fl",h.location.href].join(":"))}catch(b){}B(j,a,1)}}catch(b){A("_l",{},b)}}

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Nothing unusual is in my HiJack This Log.

This only happens on Google, not on Yahoo or MSN. :)

Advertisements