Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NvQTwK error

• Please log in to reply

cybermaniac99

cybermaniac99

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
hey,
glad to hear that!
abt the desktop features - aint the properties option on the right click menu on desktop working????

anyway just in case about uninstalling the previously installed driver,think i had an option in my add/remove something that started with"nvidia .....", or u can remove ur graphics card from device manager by right clicking on its name and them clicking uninstall!

Advertisements

kelly322

kelly322

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
No that's the problem...when I right click on the desktop, and click properties, it won't do anything...any options

cybermaniac99

cybermaniac99

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
well try the uninstallation of the card as i have mentioned! and then reinstall it! if that works then its ok ur system is AOK! - otherwise think u should get it checked for anything unwanted!

- let me know how its going
i am here to help!