Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help! Monitor /keybord wont turn on!

• Please log in to reply

rango

rango

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a Hp a350y it was in sleep mode well so i thought and when i push the power button the fans and mouse will turn on but that it ,i already unpluged everything HDD,MOtherbord Batt, all extra and it beeped but when i put it all back in it did the same thing what could it be and tell me step by step how to fix this PlZ!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Advertisements

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
Well it could be a power issue.... does the power supply have a little green light on the back? if so is it blinking or solid green. On an Hp they often have this light and if it is blinking you can try unplugging it and plugging it back in again but if it keeps blinking you probably need to replace the power supply... it could also be a bad mother board. you could take everything out again and try if it seems to work then add one at a time to see what finally stops it.... then I would try it again adding in a different order to make sure it is the same component each time that causes problems....