Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

parental control

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
i am using aol as my isp and i am running a desktop pc thru a lan cable to my router
there are 3 other computers in my house which all connect to the router wirelessly
one of these computers does not have aol installed and connects to the internet using internet explorer only
what i want to know is can i set any type of parental control on the pc which aint got aol installed so the user cannot get access to the internet from midnight till approx 7am the next day
if this pc was using aol to connect then the aol parental controls allow me to limit the times spent online but by not using aol and only using i/e the person using this pc seems to have unlimited access which i cannot stop.