Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

parental control

• Please log in to reply

topcarp2

topcarp2

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
i am using aol as my isp and i am running a desktop pc thru a lan cable to my router
there are 3 other computers in my house which all connect to the router wirelessly
one of these computers does not have aol installed and connects to the internet using internet explorer only
what i want to know is can i set any type of parental control on the pc which aint got aol installed so the user cannot get access to the internet from midnight till approx 7am the next day
if this pc was using aol to connect then the aol parental controls allow me to limit the times spent online but by not using aol and only using i/e the person using this pc seems to have unlimited access which i cannot stop.

Advertisements