Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Punkbuster Codes, CODUO

• Please log in to reply

Gunghorj

Gunghorj

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have been playing CODUO since Nov 2004, I have never had a problem with punkbuster, The only kicks I have received have come from maps thsat change player name leavingit blank. The server I play on the most just moved to chicago, from California now as I play punk buster kicks someone every few minuts for various reasons.
I do not use any binds or modified mods, or anything. My ping range is usually 58 to 70 in most servers, even one in Sweden. I live in Oklahoma. In the last 5 hours of playing time according to x-fire, I have been kicked 4 times for something 5 in mainpmappack.pk3. Not critical butannoying.
I would like to get info on punkbuster to learn error code meanings and derive fixes for problems, I cannot stand cheating, but surely not 3 to 5 players an hour r are cheating on this server, some have worse records than I do.
I have one error in particular I would like to learn about what causes it and potential remedies.

ERROR Blocked O/S priveleges 508:430, it has a friend in Australia shut down from the game, he cannot get help it has been 8 weeks this error blocks him completely.
Any one with info that could help I would apreciate it, I also need a sight if one exists to just study the 5 question of punk buster, what, how, who, and when, and where to work on punkbuster problems

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Gunghorj, I posted to pinned topics at the top of the forum. Check out punkbuster solutoins. Chicago has pretty good pings. We (my clan) moved our gaming server to Chicago a few months ago. We have better traffic than when we had it in Dallas.

now to learn more info I recomend Punksbusted.com. Once a server admin joins them they are able to streamline pb with thier master ban list and so on. Lots of good info on thier site.

One of the things that people can do to enhance anticheat protection is through md5 checks. We (my clan) run extensive md5 checks beyond what pb checks for.

Some other good sites for cod info is the IWnation.com and FPSadmin.com formerly known as codadmin.com.

Starjax