Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Msn Favorites

• Please log in to reply

PEPSIGIRL

PEPSIGIRL

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello I have MSN as my internet server and they have their own browser and all of my Favorites were stored in the brower (the star) ok so now Msn changes to Windows Live and I upgraded to it and the browser is now IE7 without theMsn browser face so previously I have IE7 also (the E) and had favorites there also these are the only favorites that are there in the new browser I need to somehow move my Msn favs from the Windows Live favorites website to my IE7 browser I also have a shortcut on my desktop . sorry if this is confusing it is a little hard to explain and I wouldnt make a big deal but I have alot of my fav sites and bill sites on the Msn Browser that I need still tHX..Pepsi :)

oh I think they may be called bookmarks also

Edited by PEPSIGIRL, 07 January 2009 - 04:19 PM.

Advertisements

Jacee

Jacee

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 994 posts
  • MVP
I have no idea if this will help or not, but you can read what MVP Patrick Philippot has posted:
http://belfiore.mvps.org/exportfav.htm