Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Must find free or cheap travel booking website form builder

• Please log in to reply

russadspec

russadspec

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, all ... hopefully y'all can help!

I'm brand new to website design. I've got decent pages built, but I'm having a hard time finding the right form-building software.

The site is for a horseback riding & trail riding business. I've got everything else, now I just need to have the ability for customers to be able to book their horseback/trail rides online.

What I'm looking for is a travel-booking form on the page that is just like the same forms you use when on an airline's site or travel agency site ... one that allows customers to view an "availability Calendar" and fully book their horseback or trail ride right there online by themselves. It must allow me to personally manage the dates and how many "seats" are available for each date. It needs to be automatic so that when the seats are all filled for that day, the form tells you that you must choose a different date and it must have the PayPal option.

I've come across a bunch of form-building software on the web, but it all looks either super-complicated or its through an existing website, so its more of a link than an embedded php form.

Can you recommend any free or low-cost form-building programs that will allow me to alter those parameters and create my own travel-booking form?

Advertisements