Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

After windows installation, computer stops loading at RAID utility

• Please log in to reply

Domig1093

Domig1093

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone,

I have a problem installing my Seagate 1 TB SATA hard drive (it’s my only hard drive). My mobo is an Asus a7n8x Deluxe and doesn’t detect automatically SATA hard drive. I had to boot from my windows CD and install the SATA drivers. I was able to install windows on one of the partitions of my hard drive.

The real problem appeard when the computer restarted. Everything loads normally until I get a RAID utility warning. It says : « SiI 3112A SATARaid BIOS Version 4. 2. 47 Copyright … » and on the next line it says : « Press Ctrl+S or F4 to enter RAID utility ». I tried to enter in the RAID utility without success.

I went back to my BIOS to see if my hard drive had been detected but unfortunately, it wasn’t the case. I checked my cables and jumpers and everything is fine. Does anyone have an idea of what I must do the get into windows ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Dom

Advertisements