Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Webshots Desktop install error

• Please log in to reply

chiphowell220

chiphowell220

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I've had Webshots for about four years now and just recently they've put out a new version and it won't let you upload photos unless you upgrade. During the download I got this error message, function 'WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId' not found. I did the normal windows stuff, uninstall/reinstall etc, but still no luck. Their website isn't very helpful, so I'm hoping that someone here can shed some light on this. Thanks, Chip.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Bad download?

chiphowell220

chiphowell220

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I don't think so, I've tried it about a half-dozen times, and still the same thing.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I'd contact Webshots, then. Maybe there is some compatibility issue between new version, and 2K.

chiphowell220

chiphowell220

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Unfortunately you have to pay to have a premium membership in order to be able to contact them either via e-mail or phone; and I don't really want to pay just so they can tell me it's a problem with my OS.