Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sagipsal, what is it and how can i remove it ? please Help!

• Please log in to reply

teeniebop

teeniebop

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
HI

i am new here and not really sure if i am posting in the right place, so if i am in the wrong place then i apologize :) ,

i am getting really frustrated with my computer :) , i keep getting a pop up browser window to a site called sagipsal, and some times its to other random sites(purchase car tyres etc), my firewall keeps turning itself off and so does my cookie blocker, even though i turn both on, i am using a Windows XP computer and have the original windows firewall and cookie blocker if this helps,I did get a load of trojans before this happened but i managed to get rid of them (i hope ), i also have avg antivirus, spybot and ad aware ( i know that the ad aware cancels spybot out but i am not really sure which one is better so i dont know which one to get rid off), i am by no means an expert with computers, i couldnt be further from it in fact, and i am getting really frustrated with this, also my computer has been freezing allot lately, any help which can be offered will be greatly appreciated :)

Edited to say - Would it help if i added my hijack this report??? also, my computer turned itself off, and after another virus check about 6 trojans showed up called, Trojan Horse vundo.DA, Trojan Horse vundo.DB, Trojan Horse vundo.DD

thankyou

Martine

Edited by teeniebop, 11 January 2009 - 11:59 PM.

Advertisements