Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

still messed up sorry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

thakid

thakid

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
ok I found this site with windows xp file " fixers " I just dunno where to put them the site is http://www.dougknox..../file_assoc.htm :tazz: My whole comp is useless

Advertisements

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Why is your computer useless? What kinds of problems are you having?

Let us know...we may be able to help you.

thakid

thakid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
My computer is useless cause of the exe is messed up and the Icons dissaperred I have run a oneline anti virus and this is the files infected but cant be cleaned Java Sun Microsoft Trojan/Adaware and Mcafee Backdoor I cant get the log untill I run it agian I will try to later but I hope this update helps

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
work through the malware guide right at the top of this forum where it says ?do you suspect a malware (spyware, virus, trojan) infection, click here. Click the link, follow the guide. If you still have trouble, post a hijack this log in the malware forum
http://www.geekstogo...o_Here-f37.html

thakid

thakid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Spyware:Spyware/CommonName No disinfected C:\PROGRA~1\usqwsptx\GMgCA4BN.exe
Adware:Adware/PowerScan No disinfected C:\Program Files\Intrigue Learning
Adware:Adware/ExactSearch No disinfected Windows Registry
Virus:Trj/Shinwow.E Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\loaderadv655.jar-21d378e3-25df1662.zip[Matrix.class]
Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\loaderadv655.jar-21d378e3-25df1662.zip[Counter.class]
Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\loaderadv655.jar-21d378e3-25df1662.zip[Dummy.class]
Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\loaderadv655.jar-21d378e3-25df1662.zip[Parser.class]
Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\msjld.jar-5fa973e1-35319ad5.zip[GetAccess.class]
Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\msjld.jar-5fa973e1-35319ad5.zip[InsecureClassLoader.class]
Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\msjld.jar-5fa973e1-35319ad5.zip[Dummy.class]
Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\jerimie piccola\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\msjld.jar-5fa973e1-35319ad5.zip[Installer.class]
Spyware:Spyware/CommonName No disinfected C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 5\Undo\Manual\{AF270740-D058-4ADB-B5CF-63BD6BBC6F8C}\{6829255D-D3F8-4EFD-8942-EF51A0241DD5}.fr5A55[{6829255D-D3F8-4EFD-8942-EF51A0241DD5}.fr5A55]
Adware:Adware/WUpd No disinfected C:\Program Files\support.com\backup\1A\1A45AE2Bd01\21231_57e20c43b_[1A45AE2Bd01]
Adware:Adware/WUpd No disinfected C:\Program Files\support.com\backup\5E\5E6977E5d01\21249_547d912a6_[5E6977E5d01]
Spyware:Spyware/CommonName No disinfected C:\Program Files\usqwsptx\cnml.exe
Spyware:Spyware/CommonName No disinfected C:\Program Files\usqwsptx\GMgCA4BN.dll
Spyware:Spyware/CommonName No disinfected C:\Program Files\usqwsptx\GMgCA4BN.exe
Adware:Adware/MediaBack No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\javamcore.dll

Here is a report from Panda Antivirus

thakid

thakid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
ok I am running Tren Micro House call to but I do not think it will find anything new but seeing how I kinow very little about what is happing I will post it oh yeah thanx for the malware thing but I am not albe to download any .exe files do to w/e is wrong with the computer

Topic closed. Multiple posts.

Edited by coachwife6, 07 May 2005 - 09:49 PM.