Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD to PSP

• Please log in to reply

pat3380

pat3380

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hi,

Does anyone knows a good program to convert DVD to MP4 to play on PSP. I don't care if the program is free or not, I'm just looking for something good and easy to use.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
try here...let us know if its any good

Edited by happyrock, 20 January 2009 - 11:48 AM.

pat3380

pat3380

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hi,

I tried the two products from the link...not that easy to use....

Finally, for tose interested, I found Avex DVD to PSP Converter....Works well and very easy to use...29$ U.S.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
thanks for letting us know... ..that tip may help someone else with the same problem... :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i use media coder for all my encoding needs...it's not the easiest to learn (not too hard) but it's very effective

pat3380

pat3380

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hello,

Could you please give me the link fo media coder...I tried to look it up on the web but can't find it...Thanks. I want to use it to transfer DVD to my SanDisk Sansa player. Avex DVD to PSP is very easy to use but only works for PSP...