Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lsass.exe error

• Please log in to reply

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Are you sure you downloaded the correct file? Please try downloading again. I never had any problem downloading and burning the ISO file.

Advertisements

aprp

aprp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
OK. The file is fine, but I found some problem with my Burner. Using a different external burner I have burnt the .iso file. Now Im having trouble getting the system to read it. I have set all options in Bios to only load CD on Boot, but although it appears to be reading the CD the system boots to Windows. ! Examine the file it shows 7 files on the CD plus a boot file. CD is new, no other data.

aprp

aprp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I now have Puppy Linux running! There was a problem with my CD Drive. How do I copy the folders/files to my External Drive using Puppy Linux?
I have already done this using Mirror on my Maxtor Drive so do I need to do it again?

Regards

aprp

aprp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
OK it seemed to save the files on shutdown.

aprp

aprp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, I'm not sure if you gave up on me, but I have somewhat got my Computer running, although I now have a problem with getting programs such as Word, Excel etc to run. It maybe something to do with Administrator rights. As far as I can see under Control Panel, Users I have full admin rights in my user name which has not been changed. Are you able to assist further? Many Thanks for getting me so far.
Regards