Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help! sign in problem 81000306

• Please log in to reply

crl

crl

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Help!!

About a week ago MSN Live Messenger stopped working at home and i get 81000306 error when trying to connect. I have read a hundred sites and tried everything suggested to fix it but no luck. Seems this or similar problems go back to 2006.

I have 3 laptops in the house, one of which is my work laptop. When i am at the office i have no problems at all but at home it is as dead as the others.

More than this i cannot access microsoft sites such as hotmail. I have read this is also a problem for others.

I class myself as pretty good with fixing issues but this one has me stumped so all advice welcome - but note that i have tried many things from many sites going back to 2006 !!

Thanks one and all !

Advertisements

pasaway

pasaway

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Removed link that was against our Terms of Use.