MSWMM File Conversion
Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:34 PM
Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:00 PM
MSWMM, is a file extension... MSWMM files are Windows Movie Maker Project files..
I think that you can't open the file because you are trying to import it
You'll need to save it by opening the file in Windows Movie Maker
- Open Windows Movie Maker (Start > All Programs > Windows Movie Maker)
- Go to File > Open Project...
- Find the file and Open it
Now you need to save it as a finalized version
- Go to File > Save Movie File...
- Choose one that will suit your needs and click Next
- Choose a name and the location for the movie and click Next
- Now click show more choices and then check Other settings:
- Use the drop down menu to select DV-AVI (NTSC)
- Continue clicking Next and then Finish when at the end
Those instructions will save the file as an .AVI file...
Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:06 AM
I know a guide which informs us how to save MSWMM to WMV or MP4 and then convert the WMV or MP4 files to AVI, MOV, FLV, etc.
Part 1 Save MSWMM to WMV or MP4
Before converting MSWMM to other video formats, you have to save it as a video first in Windows Movie Maker.
Run Windows Movie Maker and drag the MSWMM that you want to convert to WMM to add MSWMM file. Click File menu to select Save Movie File... to save it as WMV or MP4 and also choose the location on your computer.
Part 2 Convert MSWMM to AVI, MP4, etc
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users