a short summary of what I desperately need:
Goal: I want to get some files off of computerX.
Challenge: I do not have physical access to computerX.
Info and Access I do have:
* computerX is WindowsXP (media edition, I believe)
* computerX is connected to a Linksys WRT150N
* remote administration is set, I can access the router pages remotely
* I can connect to the wireless network
* computerX has some sort of network file sharing enabled...I know this because
it has a shared folder on it's desktop that both it and computerY can access. computerY
is on the same network, and is WindowsXP Home. I do not have physical access
Is there anything I can do to somehow connect to computerX and get the
files? I'd prefer to use my Powerbook to connect, but I can use a PC if
necessary. I do not want computerX to show any super-obvious signs that this